1. To maybe start exercising a little bit.
2. To try to gain more control over my mind.
3. To master the art of patience. I hope to have this completed
by Jan. 3rd or 4th at the latest.
4. To write on my blog more often.
5. To read more books than I read last year.
6. To be more comfortable with where I am in my life. I should start by getting some padded shoes.
7. To accept people as they are. And to try to change them into what I think they should be.
8. To come up with a solution to the quantum mechanics-general relativity problem.
9. To not die.
10. To not stress if I don’t follow through on my resolutions. Except for #9. That would really suck.